- Applications for the 2015 IMATU-Discovery/LA HEALTH Bursary Scheme closed on 16 February 2015. We are glad to announce that all 100 bursaries have been awarded!
- The IMATU National Special Recruitment Campaign will be running from 1 April 2015 – 31 May 2015
- The second round of the 2015/2016 Wage Negotiations took place on 21 – 23 April 2015 in Durban.
- The next round of wage negotiations is scheduled for 26, 27 and 28 May 2015 in Cape Town.
- The Minister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs (COGTA) has, in terms of Section 36 of the Regulations on Appointment and Conditions of Service of Senior Managers, issued a notice (GG Notice No 38740-26/04/2015) determining the Local Government Remuneration Framework packages payable to Municipal Managers and Managers directly accountable to Municipal Managers with effect from 1 July 2015.
- The Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 has been amended by the Legal Aid Act 39 of 2014 with effect from 1 March 2015.
To download a particular document, click on it’s name.
For a list of all documents available, click on the “View all documents” button.