- The IMATU National Special Recruitment Campaign is running from 1 March – 30 April 2019.
- The IMATU National Shop Stewards Recruitment Campaign will be running from 1 February – 30 November 2019.
- The closing date for 2019 IMATU/LA Health/Discovery Bursary Scheme applications is 15 February 2019.
- All parties signed the Salary and Wage Collective Agreement on 16 August 2018. The multi-year (three years) Agreement applies to the period 1 July 2018 – 30 June 2021.
- With effect from 1 July 2018, adjustments in terms of Year 1 of the Salary and Wage Collective Agreement, will be as follows:
No Item Increase 1 Salary Increase 7% across the board. Employees earning R9000.00 or less shall receive an additional increase of 0.5% from 1 October 2018 2 Minimum Wage Increases by 7% to R7 324.24 3 Home Owners Allowance Increases by 7% to R852.37 4 Gap Market Employees Earning R9 000.00 or less and not receive any other form of housing assistance shall be paid a non-pensionable allowance of R350.00. 5 Medical Aid Subsidy The maximum employer contribution rate to an employee’s accredited medical scheme as set out in clause 8.1.3 of the Collective Agreement shall be increased by 7%. 6 Linked Benefits and Conditions of Service Increases by same rate as the salary increase in each financial year.
To download a particular document, click on it’s name.
For a list of all documents available, click on the “View all documents” button.